quinta-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2008

Tributo às mulheres quase nuas

BARENAKED LADIES

What a good boy:

"I couldn't tell you that I was wrong,
chickened out, grabbed a pen and paper,
sat down and I wrote this song.
I couldn't tell you that you were right,
so instead I looked in the mirror,
watched TV, laid awake all night."

Alcohol:

"I thought that alcohol was just for those with
Nothing else to do
I thought that drinking just to get drunk
Was a waste of precious booze
But now I know that theres a time
And theres a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between
Self-control and self-abuse

I love you more than I did the week before
I discovered alcohol
Would you please ignore that you
Found me on the floor
Trying on your camisole?
O alcohol, would you please forgive me?
For while I cannot love myself
Ill use something else."

Sem comentários: